Shea Homes - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Castle Rock, Colorado
Your annihilation of our wildlife is cruel, unacceptable and deplorable.You fake concern about our community is shameful.
Why wouldn't you cooperate with the decent people who were willing to relocate at least some of the 3000 Prarie Dogs you heartlessly killed with a cruel, prolonged, tortuous death?
Quit counting your money, put your golf clubs and fur coats down and go watch them writhe in anguish the next few days.Take your kids so they can see what you really do and what you're all about.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I purchased a cloud sofa at over 3,000.00. I even purchased a special warranty. After about a year and half... the color started flaking off the leather... sent..."
- "I used Behr Deckover last year and my deck looks horrible. It took me days and days to apply it and now I can't even let me dog out back..."