Most helpful review

Shea homes is a poor institution that doesn’t care about their clientele after the 10 yr warranty is ended!! Don’t trust them since they commit Sins of Omission!!

Dear Trilogy neighbor, We want each of you to be aware of a massive incident that flooded our home sometime between July 5th to 6th when the copper water manifold above our master bathroom failed (see image 1) & spewed hot steamy water into our attic & into our home...
Featured
ID
Nipomo, California

Fraud and building codes violations

I am a homeowner, purchased my home newly built from sheahomes. Very deceived by shea homes shady business tactics, built my home with a high level of negligence and fraud, building code violations that are inimaginable. Please stay away before you spend thousands of dollars and end up in a home that you cannot live in. I ended up moving out as quickly as my home became infested with mold and I became sick with mold from water intrusion that shea homes attempted to cover up and refused to take responsibility for.

User's recommendation: Please stay away, do not buy from shea homes.

ID