We bought our new home almost 3 years ago and STILL waiting for them to finish our yard We have a slope that backs to a conservation area they said they would finish the grading and sod to the end of our yard when they finished the house next to us.When we get someone to respond they have our yard resurveyed and measured for the sod It has been 3 times now.
Oh and broke sprinkler pipes driving the survey stakes in the ground twice.
That was 1 1/2 years ago still nothing On the other hand a neighbor down the street has had a wall replaced, a whole yard replaced and a driveway replaced in less than 2 years.So unless you know the right people look elsewhere.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Very Poor Customer Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Architectural Exteriors, Inc. /Hippo Roofing/ William B Stillwell were contracted by me to replace my roof. When "completed" I removed the soffiting and found that quite a few truss tails..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "In May of 2015 I hired a contractor to replace my roof which had wind damage. I submitted a claim to my ins. co. who agreed to cover the damages..."