Turnaround Time

We bought our new home almost 3 years ago and STILL waiting for them to finish our yard We have a slope that backs to a conservation area they said they would finish the grading and sod to the end of our yard when they finished the house next to us.When we get someone to respond they have our yard resurveyed and measured for the sod It has been 3 times now.

Oh and broke sprinkler pipes driving the survey stakes in the ground twice.

That was 1 1/2 years ago still nothing On the other hand a neighbor down the street has had a wall replaced, a whole yard replaced and a driveway replaced in less than 2 years.So unless you know the right people look elsewhere.

Review about: Shea Homes House Construction.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Shea Homes?

Comments

Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Shea Homes - Don't fall for Shea Home promises Shea Homes "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more